Lavender Reed Diffuser Starter Kit by Lorann Oils
Buy for $28.95 ea.
Unscented Reed Diffuser Base Refill 4 oz by Lorann Oils
Buy for $6.95.
Replacement Natural Rattan Reeds 10 Pack by Lorann Oils
Buy for $2.95
1 oz Diffuser Lavender Essential Oil by Lorann Oils
Buy for $11.95
Reed diffusers are the new green way to scent your home or office. They are smoke free, flameless, battery free, electricity free and wax free. Reed diffusers offer an elegant, quiet alternative to electric diffusers, candles and incense. Allergy sufferers can breathe easy as the lavender essential oil will diffuse slowly and softly. Let us introduce you to home fragrance with the Lavender Reed Diffuser Starter Kit by Lorann Oils.
The Reed diffuser kit consists of (4) pieces: A contemporary sturdy, heavy glass 2.5 inch bottle, plastic plug and twist on decorative wood cap; a 4 oz bottle of unscented reed diffuser base; a 10 pack of 12" long natural rattan reeds and a 1 oz bottle of 100% pure lavender essential oil.
Assembling your reed diffuser is easy. In the bottle provided, combine 3 parts base with one part essential oil. Put the plug in and gently shake the mixture. Take out the plug, twist on the wooden cap and insert the reeds into the bottle fanning them out. The porous rattan reeds absorb the lavender essential oil then travel up to the top and evaporate gently diffusing throughout your home or office. When you notice the scent has begun to fade, insert the reeds the opposite direction.
Reed diffusers are the hottest product in the Home Fragrance market because they are reuseable, easy and require minimal maintenance. Actor and green activist Ed Begley Jr. keeps a reed difuser on the mantle next to his father's Oscar!
Attractive 6 oz (2.5" square) Glass bottle, plastic plug, twist on wooden cap
4 oz bottle of unscented reed diffuser base
1 oz bottle of 100% pure lavender essential oil
A starter pack of (10) 12" long natural rattan reeds
- Mix three parts base with one part essential oil in the glass bottle. Put the plastic plug in and gently shake contents.
- Take the plug out, screw on the wooden cap and insert the 10-reeds though the hole in the top. Fan out the reeds.
- When you notice the scent beginning to fade, refresh the lavender scent by turning the reeds over
- Place your reed diffuser in the master bedroom, living room, bathroom, guest room, office...anywhere you want the beautiful scent of lavender!
- Keep the diffuser away from children and pets
- Avoid placing diffuser oil near paint, varnishes or plastic
- Keep the diffuser away from flame or heat